Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Stephanie & Marty Proposal!











I first met Stephanie and Marty during a couple's photo shoot for Marty's Birthday this past winter.They are an incredibly fun and warm couple and even then you could see how strong their love was for one another.

I was so honored when Marty contacted me to capture their marriage proposal. He decided to surprise Stephanie on her Birthday! She was pampered throughout the day, while thinking Marty was out of town. He had a limo pick her up from work, sent her to get her nails done, get a massage and change into her brand new dress he bought for her all before she would arrived at Lake Park Bistro to "meet friends for dinner". There she was greeted by a trail of balloons which led her to Marty on bended knee. He swept her off her feet and pulled off one amazing proposal! I'm so grateful they allowed me to be a part in capturing the beginning to there life together! Hope you enjoy these as much as I do!...Oh yeah, and if you couldn't already tell, she said YES! Congratulations Steph and Marty!

No comments:

Post a Comment